Beautiful acreage that backs up to Reinstein Woods and Stiglmeier Park. Zoned for one single family home with 60′ of proposed frontage. There is also opportunity to build multiple homes with a shared road possible with a Town approved variance.
- View: Scenic
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Erie
- Directions: From Broadway in Depew head south on Borden then West on Losson. The property has 60 frontage on Losson Rd behind 2 homes at 1092. Also listed as a single B1293612 and multi-family B1264958.
- Village: Not Applicable
- Topography: Level
- School District: Depew
- Parcel Number: 143089-114-190-0003-006-000
- Days On Market: 287
- Building Area: 2114
- Utilities: CableAvailable,ElectricityAvailable,NaturalGasAvailable,HighSpeedInternetAvailable,PhoneAvailable,SewerAvailable,WaterAvailable
- Sewer: StormSewer
- Tax Annual Amount: $ 7,098.00
- Tax Assessed Value: 145000
- Date added: 02/23/21
- Post Updated: 2021-02-23 18:22:37
- Lot size: 135036 sq ft
- Office Name: Nichol City Realty
Disclaimer: All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified. The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) Program of the CNYIS, UNYREIS and WNYREIS. Real estate listings held by firms other than Great Lakes Real Estate are marked with the IDX logo and include the Listing Broker’s Firm Name. Data provided is for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing data last updated 2021-02-26 13:03:59
This property is located in Cheektowaga and has been listed on Great Lakes Real Estate. This property is listed at $ 79,900.00. It has bedrooms, bathrooms, and is 2114 sq ft. The property was built in 1920 year.